Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Some Changes

So. I took a little blog break. For like a year. Or two. Oops. I can't even tell you how often I wanted  to post, but life just happened, you know. It does that. So we moved to Tennessee for a year and endured the worst ministry ever.

I got pregnant.

With twins. It was a bit of a shock. More on that later.

My toddler is now 7. What???

We moved back to Arkansas. Home sweet home.

I had the twins. Holy cow are they precious and awesome and so very much work. And also such a precious blessing.

So I am going to make an attempt at blogging again. Not real sure what that is going to look like. Probably a little different. Some baby posts. Well. Maybe a lot of baby posts. Because, hello, cute twins. 

How could I help myself. 

And a style post here and there. Although to be honest my style is somewhat lacking these days. I may even go back and do a few maternity posts just because. I managed an entire twin pregnancy with almost no maternity clothes. And of course we'll be keeping it cheap because that's how I roll. But the biggest difference will be other content. I want to share my heart. What I believe and why I believe it. I want to tell the whole world some of the incredible things God has done for me. Because, y'all. Seriously. There have been some cool things. So I look forward to seeing if anyone is still around. If you care to catch up before I get caught up on posts here, I am on instagram. You can find me at ccscheapchic.


4 comments:

  1. Herbal Remedies for Costochondritis are used to help reduce pain and swelling in the affected area. Natural Remedies for Costochondritis can help get rid of the symptoms. Some herbs for costochondritis can strengthen or reduce joint pain. You can try traditional remedies and natural remedies to help ease the symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Natural Remedies for Bronchiectasis made from one hundred percent natural herbs so it never bases any kind of chronic bronchiectasis, lethargy, and fatigue. Changes in your airway cannot be reversed, but there are ways you and your healthcare team can treat and manage with natural remedies for Bronchiectasis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many details but they are generally divided between those rare congenital myasthenic conditions they are hereditary. Most of the patients with myasthenia gravis can be preserved efficiently with the help of Natural Remedies for Myasthenia Gravis. Check out how you can cure the problem with the help of Myasthenia Gravis Natural Treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hydroceles, for the most part, are harmless to the testicles. They are normally painless and go away on their own. In any event, if you have scrotal swelling, consult your doctor to rule out other causes of Hydroceles, such as testicular tumours.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...