Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Payday Pretty: Cognac Leather Jacket

jacket: cato, blouse: old navy, skirt: thrifted, wedges: payless



Happy Tuesday, lovelies! I am sort of officially done with my shopping ban. ;) For the remainder of the year (with the exception of birthday or christmas money) I will be limiting myself to a $20 a week clothing budget (inspired by Alison's Payday Pretties). For this week my $20 went to this adorable ruffled faux leather jacket from Catos. On clearance for $17.49. It is the perfect shade of tan/cognac and it has ruffles. I know that I said last week that my leather jacket wasn't appropriate for church and honestly my black one is much more casual, but this baby. It. has. ruffles. Obviously the ruffles make it church appropriate. ;)

Don't forget to check out my Firmoo glasses giveaway! You can win $20 to buy glasses or sunglasses from Firmoo.com.

Linking up to Watch What I'm Wearing, Thrifter's Annonymous, and Real Girl Glam.

3 comments:

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...