Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thrown on Succcess

cardi & jeans: charlotte russe, tee: walmart, shoes: thrifted, bag: forever 21



So, I just threw this outfit on as I was running out the door and it was surprisingly successful. I really love the coral tee with the purple bag and striped flats. These are seriously the most awesome shoes! They go with everything, are super comfy and completely adorable. Love.

I promise I wasn't getting all artsy with my camera angles, that is just what happens when you put the camera on the side mirror. ;) One of these days, I am going to get a tripod, but it isn't in the budget at the moment. Besides, I would rather buy shoes than a tripod any day! ;)

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...