Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Work it Wednesday: Mint Jeggings

My new mint jeggings from Walmart. These things are crazy comfy and I wish I had them in every color. Seriously. Also, just so you know, this is pretty much three outfit posts in one. Sorry about that. ;)

First up, burgundy and mint.  And of course my fabulous stripey flats.
sweater & flats: thrifted, leggings: walmart

(I am not pregnant, promise. The wind was blowing.)


And no full outfit photo on this one, but I paired my striped tunic with my cozy black cardi and polka dot flats. Have you noticed that I pretty much always wear these flats with stripes? Hmmmm.
tunic, flats, leggings: walmart, cardi: cato
And finally more stripes with teal and snakeprint shoes. This is my least favorite because my tops aren't quite as long as I like when wearing leggings. My rear is covered, but I like the longer tops better.

jacket: cato, blouse: tjmaxx, leggings: walmart, flats: target



11 comments:

  1. I love all these looks, especially the 2nd one! I saw these at Walmart but didn't have them in my size. Now I am stalking and waiting to see if they get more, ha ha! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, mint jeggings are totally on my list for post-shopping ban - which is almost here, hooray! You look fantastic in all of these outfits - my favorite is the one with the striped shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a versatile jeggins! I love especially the outfit with the strimpes and the dots (what else?).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jeggings are amazing! I'm going to have to make a trip to Walmart. I love the color combination of the first outfit.

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mint and burgundy, I never would've thought of that but it really works. Loving those stripes and dots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Walmart, eh? Never know where you're going to find a gem!!! Love the color and the burgundy is an unexpected pairing that totally works. PS LOVE the snakeskin shoes!! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't get enough of that second outfit. Stripes & mint make such a chic combo. Also, I love you with bangs! Are they new?

    xo
    Kym
    bitty.and.bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the first and second outfit! The third just looks like you don't have pants on, despite your bum being covered. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have decided I need a black and white striped top AND mint jeggings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the way you have done your hair in the photos with the striped blazer and leggings- a top knot and fringe is very Nicole Richie.
    Also coveting the said striped blazer.
    <3 Jo from Western Australia :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them. I am waiting on my mint jeggings to arrive from CAbi! Went to a walmart when i was out if town but didnt see any of the cute stuff you have!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...