Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: Easy Yummy Chicken

Happy Tuesday, ladies! I'm not really doing a recipe today because this chicken dish is so easy you need no recipe. Seriously.
source
You take four chicken breasts (or thighs or tenderloins or whatever), put them in the dish, add a couple cans of drained green beans to one side and chopped up potatoes on the other (the smaller you chop the potatoes the more tender they'll get). Sprinkle a packet of italian or garlic/herb dressing mix over top then pour on a melted stick of butter. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for an hour. Yummy. Easy. Done.

I usually make a batch of these biscuits to go with. Very tasty and buttery. Yep, this meal is like butter heaven. ;)

5 comments:

  1. This is my kind of dinner. Easy peasy! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love that dish too! It's everything in one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love something easy like this! Sounds delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a vegetarian so no chicken for me, but the beans and potatos look yummy! That would make an awesome sid dish!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm....what an interesting idea.I have definitely done potates with chicken, but never thought of doing canned green beans! Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...