Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Payless Shoes

Happy Thursday, lovelies! I have another post filled with cheap, cute goodies for you today from my favorite place to buy shoes - Payless Shoes. I have been very happy with most of the shoes I have purchased there and have had many for a number of years. You can order online and ship free to your local store and you register online to get coupons in your email to lower the prices even more.

Here are a few of the sale offerings I am loving right now.

A gorgeous pair of coral wedges ($19.99).

These totally fabulous tan wedges (also available in black and white) ($19.99).

And these gold flats ($19.99).

Honestly 20 bucks is still a little much for me to spend (but we've already established how cheap I am) however with a 20% off coupon and free shipping to my local store they are more in my range.

And a few of the not on sale offerings that I am drooling over. (You know me, I won't buy them till they go on sale.)

I am so seriously in love with these floral heels. They are divine.

And I am dying for a pretty pair of yellow wedges. These have a bow and a lower heel. Love them.

Or there are always these minty beauties. So pretty.

And because I recognize the absurdity of my drooling over heels that I only wear once a week anyway. Here is the most gorgeous pair of pink metallic oxfords. These I want. When they go on sale.

Which ones are your favorites?

6 comments:

  1. Shoes! I love shoes :) The mint green heels are my favorites. I have so many shoes from Payless and they have held up really well :) Fun post! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, I love those pink floral shoes! I do have a rather similar pair in a blue floral. But those pink ones would sure be lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO many fun pairs of shoes! I'm so ready for spring! I love shopping at Payless too, they have pretty good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, what a great post. I'm going to have to make a trip to Payless!

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The CS mint pumps are really divine!!!! Oh my gosh, do I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You better get those metallic oxfords! They're gorgeous! And I'm dying over those mint heels...I might NEED them. Also I have some wedges a lot like those fun tan ones and they're my favorite go-to summer sandal. Awesome picks!!
    -Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...