Monday, March 11, 2013

Sunday Style: Navy & Hot Pink

sweater: old navy, skirt: cato, pumps: payless


pretty pink pearl bubbles from Cato

Happy Monday, my friends! I hope you had a fabulous weekend. We did a little shopping and enjoyed a lazy Saturday. Then we got poured on. Holy cow it rained buckets on us. Because the temps were in the low 60's I though I could get away without a jacket. Silly me. I froze. Anywho. Two thoughts before I go. One my two week bootcamp is working (even though I've been a bit of a slacker this week.) And two this skirt is maybe a teensy bit too tight for church. On the other hand there is pretty much no hiding curves like these without wearing a muumuu. So. Also, I succumbed to another bubble necklace. But, y'all. It is pink pearl. How could I not?


8 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The bubble necklace is definitely too pretty to have passed up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still do not have a bubble necklace, I really need to get one! I love your new one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and flattering on you! I love the skirt and how your necklace sits right above your neckline. I love wearing nude pumps with skirts it elongates your legs :)
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing in that pretty outfit! I love the pencil skirt, it looks so feminin and elegant. Your bubbling necklaces are an eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the classic simplicity of this whole look, CC! The pink skirt is darling. And those nude heels are making your legs look a million miles long!!! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love navy and bright pink together. You are looking great and very confident. Work it lady ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty! I love navy and pink together and the nude pumps are just perfect. I saw a woman today who looked just like you, I had to do a double take. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loooooove love love the skirt on you!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...