Monday, March 4, 2013

Not Sunday Style

vest: cato, blouse & leggings: walmart, long sleeve tee: target, flats: thrifted




No Sunday outfit this week, ladies. I have been sick since Thursday and didn't get to go to church. I haven't even gotten dressed in days (this outfit is from a couple of weeks ago.) I think I am finally on the mend, but since I am still pretty worn out, I'll keep it brief.

Hope y'all have a great week!

And a quick note: Here is a special discount code CCSCHEPCHC, exclusively for my readers to get 20% OFF when you shop at eShakti - valid from 02/26/13 thru 03/10/13. They have some really cute styles available for spring. Go check them out!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon. I have a head cold now, so hopefully it doesn't last long. Your fur vest looks great with the pop of pink! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! I love the fur vest and I love those shoes when you wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor girl! Glad you are on the mend! Love the fur vest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you've been so sick, CC! I can def relate right now. In the meantime, you still look great -loving that vest!!! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the designer jacket.. You never fail to come up with amazing latest fashion clothes.. Looking stylish..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous dress matched with perfect pair of Designer footwear.. Looking stylish!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...