Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Pink Jeans

I am on the hunt for a pair of pink jeans for spring. I am looking for the perfect pastel petal pink. (I already own brilliantly hot pink pants!)
So I did a search around the internets and here is what I came up with.

First up these from JCPenney. Very pretty, love the length. However I am looking for more of a petal pink than coral. But these are really cute at a pretty decent price.
a.n.a. neon coral ankle zip jeans $20

And these are just about the perfect color (and price), but I am not totally sure about the glittery thing. I am not wild about glittery clothing since it tends to leave glitter every freaking where!

Almost Famous glitter skinny jeans $10

Forever 21 has a couple of options, these are not jeans, but are really pretty. And the price is right. However I have never bought (or even tried on) pants from Forever 21 and am not sure I can fit in them. :)

Twill Skinny Pants $15.80

And these which are jeans. They are listed as neon coral, but look more pink to me.

Colored Skinny Jeans $19.80

Then there are these metallic pretties from Target. Once again. I like them, but am not sure about metallic pants.

Mossimo metallic coated skinny denim $13.98

There are a cute pair at Cato (they don't have an online store), but they are a faint snakeskin print. Although it is very subtle, it is there. I can't decide whether that works for me or not. ;)

What do you think? Do you have or want pink jeans?

8 comments:

  1. amazing post!!!!

    =)

    follow each other??

    http://www.bluenailgirl.com/2013/03/maison-academia.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forever 21 jeans run small, so definitely size up if you buy those. I would love to have a pair of light pink jeans, but my colored denim collection is out of control at this point, LOL! I like the color of the Target pair. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I have pink cords, but they won't go real far into summer, so I'm on the lookout for pink jeans too (after I get my mint ones that is!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can picture that pink jeans look great on you. Have you ever tried to color your clothes in the washing machine? Many years ago I colored a white overall into a dusky pink, because I can not find one in the right color. It works well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried that, Sabine. ;) If I can't find what I want I may have to give it a try. :)

      Delete
  5. I have lavender but not pink jeans and I wear them more than I thought I would...I sort of like the idea of a faint snake print...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am wearing pink jeans right now! They are carnation pink Liz Claiborne jeans I got at Goodwill for 50¢!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...