Thursday, February 21, 2013

What to Wear: Girl's Night Out

Hello, lovelies! I have something a little different for you today. I received a lovely email from a sweet reader in Australia asking me what to wear for a girls' night out. So, I got out my cutest thinking cap and dug through my archives to find some ideas for her.

My advice (for what it is worth) is to keep it comfortable and cute. Bright jeans with a chambray top and leather jacket are perfect for any outing. Add leopard flats to be comfy or fabulous heels or wedges to up the fun factor.



Another fun and cute option is a dress topped by a chambray blouse or any button-up, cardi or jacket you like. Add an awesome necklace or scarf and fun shoes. Easy peasy.


If colored jeans or dresses aren't your thing, try a cute pair of boyfriend jeans with a colorful top and girly shoes. Giant snakeprint wedges work well. ;)


And finally nothing beats a cute mini skirt with a tee shirt and flats. Make sure you keep the top casual and mostly covered up and avoid super sexy shoes so your vibe stays casual and fun.


So there are some ideas for girls' night out outfits. Hope this helps. ;) If y'all are interested in more posts of this kind or have a question about what to wear for something, please feel free to contact me!

6 comments:

  1. Cute looks! I like the dress with the chambray top over it. My go to girls night out look is jeans, a tank and blazer. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun look! I have yet to wear my chambray shirt with my red jeans but I really want to!

    My look for a girls night is usually dark jeans, fun top and maybe a pair of heels or boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the first outfit! so many good options!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ALLLLLL are perfect! Anything comfy, yet cute fits the bill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the shirring on the chambray shirt... and I wish I could pull off those cute snakeskin wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CC....that pink top, boyfriend jean and wedge look is totally off the chain. I now feel like I have to seek out a good pair of bf jeans thanks to you. Sheesh! Lol

    Xo,
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...