Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pinterest Fun

Dinner for Three thanks to Pinterest






Rosemary Chicken Skillet - Yum




My pin board for food has been filling up with all kinds of tasty looking treats. And really what's the point of having a board full of tasty recipes if I never use them, right? So, I added an easy looking one to the menu for this week. Rosemary Chicken Skillet. Chicken, potatoes, mushrooms - easy peasy. And yes, the recipe was just as easy as it seemed and turned out quite tasty, if a tad more lemony that I expected. I do think the chicken would be a bit more flavorful if it was marinated before-hand. Also, I don't have a cast iron skillet, so I browned the chicken and then transferred everything to a baking dish to put in the oven. It turned out perfectly. For the recipe, see my pin board here.

I am looking forward to getting back into blogging. I have kind of missed it for the last few months. I would love to hear in the comments what kinds of posts you would like to see - organization, decorating on a dime, outfit of the day, food, all of the above?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...