Thursday, May 3, 2012

Minty Fresh

dress: ???, heels: payless




So, mint is apparently the color for spring. I love mint. Adore it. It is just so fresh and feminine and springy. I was therefore tickled to death to pull out this mint floral dress that I haven't worn in several years. I think I bought it back in 2002 or so. I don't actually remember where, cause, you know, I've slept a couple of times since then. ;)

I am dying for the mint shorts that gap has in stock right now, but there is no way on this green earth that I am spending $50 on a pair of shorts. Yikes. I will just have to keep looking. Anyone seen any reasonable priced mint shorts anywhere? Maybe I can thrift a pair and dye them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...