Thursday, January 17, 2013

Secrets

cardi & tee: target (old), scarf & hat: gift, jeggings: walmart, boots: payless

The kiddo had to pose too. ;)

Y'all this is quite possibly the comfiest outfit ever. Leggings and a tee with a giant cozy cardi. Hmmm. Is it just me or have I worn this combination before. ;) I suppose I am a bit predictable in my style. Eh. I wear what makes me happy and comfortable.

Also, my kiddo occasionally insists on posing with me. He also occasionally request that I take a picture of his shoes. ;) Silly boy. Apparently he has watched mommy too much. Someday he is going to mention that I take pictures of myself everyday and I will be outed. ;)

So, tell me, do the people in your real life know you blog (if you blog)?

Linking up with Thursday Target Threads, I Feel Pretty, and Dress for the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...