Saturday, March 12, 2011

A cheap beginning

This is my very first ever blog post. Hmmmm. I am admittedly behind on the technology front. I think I sent my first text message about a year ago. I still text in complete sentences with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Sorry, I was an English major. For a little while, anyway. So, I'm thinking this could be fun. I'm looking forward to posting pics and hearing (well, reading) comments from others. I have totally fallen in love with KendiEveryday and MomsHaveStyle2. However, my style is totally different. I totally admire Erin, but I cannot raise a toddler in heels. Once upon a time when I worked in an office, I wore heels everyday. Nowadays, they only come out of the closet on Sundays. And then only for a couple of hours. I am a wimp. I admit it. I don't like it when my feet hurt. I also love Kendi. She cracks me up and has great style. I too love a pencil skirt. I have several. However I apparently don't have the gene/skill/gift that enables one to crawl around on the floor in said item of clothing. It too is saved for Sundays. That said, I refuse to allow a super casual lifestyle and extremely limited budget to keep me from dressing well. I don't do jeans and tees (well, I do wear jeans and tees, just not together). I only wear sneakers when I work out. I loathe tracksuits. Never fear - this does not mean that I go around naked. There are tons of amazing casual clothing options. Stay tuned, and I will show you. There will be pics, I promise. I don't promise amazing pics. However, the camera battery is dead. More batteries must be purchased before I can show off my crazy casual mommy style. Bye-bye for now, ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...