Thursday, March 24, 2011

Savers Love

One of my favorite places to shop in the world is Savers. If you don't have access to a Savers, I pity you. From the depths of my soul. Here's why. These are three of my favorite buys from my favorite place.

First up: Inspired by Kendi Everyday, A Day in the Life Too, and Mom's Have Style 2 I decided that I wanted to try the striped top. My criteria were 3/4 sleeves, with a boat-neck in black and white or navy and white, fitted, but not tight. Here is what I found for $7.  You can't see the label, but it is Jones New York. Awesome. You will soon see this in outfits. I'd love to hear (well, okay, read) styling ideas.






Next we have a gorgeous cream cashmere tee that I got for $3. It is Oscar de la Renta. Good buy, no? It fits perfectly and I can't wait to wear it. One caveat: it stunk. However, after running it through the Dryel process, it smelled fine. There is no way in the world I would ever in a million years be able to afford OdlR retail. Ever. So, see why I love Savers.






Lastly (at least for this post) is this pair of Liz Claiborne shoes ($3). The most neutral, comfy, cute shoes ever. They have a small wedge for a little height and a seriously cushy sole. The khaki/nude color goes with everything. Love.

What are your fave thrifted buys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...