Wednesday, July 18, 2012

'Hot' Pink Skirt and Fantasy





I love this skirt. As long as it isn't over 100 degrees outside. Then not so much. Between the collar on my shirt and the length of my skirt, I spent most of the day I wore this cooking myself. Yikes. In other news I just spent the last three nights re-watching The Lord of The Rings movies. Ahhhhh. Bliss. I love those things. I have mentioned a few times that I am a nerd. I think I read the series about three times in high school, then again each time the movies came out. I own the extended editions of all three movies and they are wonderful. And long. Very long. Like don't sit down to watch them unless you are good with being up all night. ;) Now I am feeling the need to read the books again. Because I remember that the movies weren't exact (don't even get me started on Faramir) I don't remember exactly where they diverge. So obviously my memory needs refreshing. ;) Any other LOTR fans out there? Just the movies, just the books or both?

Linking up today with Thrifters Anonymous, The Pleated Poppy, Transatlantic Blonde and Rae Gun Wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...