Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Red, White and Blue!

red dress from forever 21
old navy shirt & rue 21 jeans

thrifted top and shorts

Here are a few red, white a blue looks from my archives! A red floral dress from forever 21 - super cute and comfy, the flag tee look (which is probably what I'll actually be sporting today as my MIL gets them for the entire family every year.) and my favorite - a light blue top with cute red shorts.

Do you rock red, white and blue on the fourth?

Also, don't forget to follow along if you like what you see! I'll be doing a giveaway when I get to 50! ;)

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Rolled up Pretty, Red White and You and Rae Gun Wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...