Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Me, Myself & I


my kiddo is indeed poking a stick in a hole - oh the fun a little boy can find!


Happy Tuesday, pretty ladies! Here is yet another basic tee and shorts combo, but I felt pretty great in this one. First of all I love cobalt and coral together. Bright and fresh and summery. Second of all I have been searching high and low for cobalt shorts to no avail until I happened across a pair of super soft seriously comfy scrubs in the perfect shade of cobalt at the thrift store. I wacked them off and folded them up and Voila! Perfectly comfy and cute shorts for about $3.

Now then, I"ll be linking up today with Real Girl Style, Watch What I'm Wearing, Steppin' Out and the first installment of Me, Myself and I. Keep reading for some fun questions and answers and a few blast from the past pics.





1. What is your biggest phobia? Oh, man. I have a serious spider thing. They freak me out. But if we are talking about real fears, the biggest would be losing my kid, hubby or brother. 

My son  & hubby

My son & baby brother (yes, he's huge!)

2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why? Wow, I am not sure I can think of any day I would want to relive. ;) Does that make me weird? The best days would be my wedding day and the birth of my son - but both experiences were great once in a lifetime kinds of things. :)
Me and my bestie on my wedding day (way back in 1999)

The day my son was born (birthing a child is not a glamorous sort of activity)

3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? Ummmm....once again, not sure about this one. Physically I would be thrilled to be 23 or so forever, but I like the person I am better now than I did at 23. So, I guess I am okay with the whole aging thing. Ask me again in another 10 years! ;) We'll see if my forties are as good my thirties. ;)



4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? I can't say I get mistaken for anyone these days, although way back in high school after Jerry Maguire came out, I got told by someone at the grocery store that I looked like Renee Zellweger. I still don't see it. What do you think? (I would happily show you a picture of me at 17, but we didn't have digital cameras way back then (circa 1995) and all my prints are packed away in a box in storage, so you'll just have to imagine me younger and skinnier. :)


5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? Breakdown by Relient K, God is in Control and The Warrior is a Child by Twila Paris, That Was a River by Colin Raye, Blessings by Laura Story, Call on Jesus by Nicole C. Mullen, Fathers be Good to Your Daughters by John Mayer and Here for You  and It's A Long Way Home by Stephen Curtis Chapman.

How about you? Did you participate? If not, I'd love for you to answer one of the above questions in the comments! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...