Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Nine Year Old Skirt




Hello, lovelies! Sorry for the late post today. I am finally beginning to feel human again after almost a week and a half of being sick. Yeesh. I hate being sick, especially in the summer. And my poor little dude has been going bonkers being bored because mommy just hasn't felt up to doing much. Poor baby. We are about to drive each other crazy. ;)

I actually wore this outfit a couple of weeks ago when our a/c was out. I love it for the colors and because it is 100% silk. So soft and comfy and breathable. Love. I have had that skirt since somewhere around 2003 or 2004. Which makes it seriously old, y'all. But it is Calvin Klein and 100% silk, so even though it has been laundered at least 100 times it is still in great shape. I probably paid less than $10 for it when I purchased it, so I am pretty sure I got my money's worth out of it a long time ago. ;)  One of these days I might even get around to hemming it to a more flattering length. ;) Anyone else still have clothes from 8 or 9 years ago?

Don't forget to go here to enter to win this necklace in whatever color you like!


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Transatlantic Blonde and Rae Gun Wear!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...