Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pinterest Tuesday

Things I have pinned this week:

via Deck the Halls
A beautiful Christmas centerpiece/arrangement. Love it. If I decorate this year, this will definitely be on my to do list. Although I might try a more colorful version - more fun, less fancy. ;) I have a three year old. We don't really get to do fancy around here. Fun? yes. Fancy? not so much. ;)

via: Pennies on a Platter
Oh. My. Gosh. These look divine - Dion Ham and Asparagus rolls. Yum. I cannot wait to try these. And they look crazy easy.

via: Pinterest
Yes - This is so perfect. We have an insane number of books. Hello, nerd married nerd. Enough said. So, there can never be enough book shelves in our home. ;) Our dream room would be a library. ;) Not likely to happen, but this is genius. And.... toy storage? oh yes.

via: Chloe's Nails 
I will definitely have to try this. Super cute and sparkly for the holidays. ;) Not that you need an excuse for sparkly nails.

So, what have you been pinning lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...