Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thrifty Thursday - Bags

silver tote bag - Savers $.99
Black leather Kenneth Cole Reaction purse - Savers $6

Mint Snakeprint purse - Savers $.99

Here a few of my favorite thrifted bags. If you're budget is small and you love bags - thrifting is the best way to build your collection. I've scored several great bags for under a dollar! One of my favorites is the black leather Kenneth Cole bag. You can't beat $6 for a real leather bag. I generally go over everything with an antibacterial wipe. One caveat - make sure you smell the bag before you buy it. If the bag is leather and smells like smoke don't buy it. You won't be able to get the smoke smell out. It is sad, but pass it by.

Have you ever thrifted a purse? Did you love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...