Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Neutrals with a Splash of Mint






So, I wore this last week during one of the rainy days brought by the recent hurricane. I am having a love affair with these pants and have worn them at least three more times since these pics were taken! ;) They are super soft and comfy. With my cozy grey tee and pretty minty necklace and sandals I felt ready to face a rainy day. ;)  Yet another cute outfit coming in at under $15 including shoes! That seems to be my number these days. :)

Hope y'all have a lovely Tuesday. I will be doing approximately three and half million loads of laundry. No joke. I hate doing laundry. And no sooner do I get it all done and put away than I have to do the whole mess over again. Eh. That's life.

Linking up with Casual Chic Mom, Real Girl Style, Watch What I'm Wearing and Steppin' Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...