Monday, September 3, 2012

I'm Baaaaack! (with More Chambray and Leopard)


foggy camera lens - 96 degrees plus high humidity!


Happy Monday, ladies! Hope y'all are having a lovely long weekend. We are headed over to the in-laws in a bit to enjoy some family fun and broccoli bread! ;) (I do realize that that sounds disgusting but it is a seriously delish meal with broccoli sausage and cheese stuffed inside bread and baked and then consumed. There are never any leftovers when I make this stuff! ;)

This is what I wore to church yesterday, and I loved it in spite of the fact that it was still too freaking hot to be wearing sleeves. ;) You are once again looking at an outfit that comes in at around $15 including shoes and jewelry. Thrifting is a wonderful thing. And I apparently feel like chambray and leopard say early fall, because I can't quit wearing either one! ;)

I am sorry for the week long blog break. I've been sick again and life just kind of caught up with me. For those of y'all who are new around here, my husband has been unemployed since November. He does currently have an interim position, but they will be unable to pay us after next month. Anyway, we heard from one of our only prospects that they 'are going in another direction' last week and it hit us kind of hard. We are in a really difficult place in our lives right now and could seriously use your prayers. If you want the entire story, I'll share, but it is really too long and complicated for a blog post about clothes! ;)

I am working on something kind of exciting for me, hopefully I will be ready to announce it by this Friday! (I know I keep saying that, but it is taking me way longer than I thought it would!)

Linking up with Monday Mingle, Visible Monday, Thrifters Annonymous and YOLO!

1 comment:

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...