Friday, September 7, 2012

Mint and Cobalt!








Happy Friday, lovelies! Finally an outfit with neither chambray nor leopard! Bet you didn't think I could do it, huh? ;)  I have had this skirt for years (since 2002 or 2003) and even though you can't really tell from the pics it is a very pretty shade of mint green. I love it but don't wear it as often anymore because the length is kind of awkward. Back when I was working (before my little guy came along) I pretty much always wore heels or wedges and then it didn't matter so much. But I was in the mood to wear a skirt so there. And I loved the mint and cobalt together.

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!

Linking up with All Things Chic, Blonde Episodes, Casual Friday and Casual Chic Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...