Monday, September 10, 2012

Pretty Peach and A Bit of Real Life





Ahhhh, it was blissfully cool outside for the first time. I've been wanting to pair this pretty peach dress with red accessories for a while now. And I love how the army jacket complements the feminine look. I added a couple of gold bangles and an adorable pair of owl earrings that I got with an INPink giftcard I won. They are super cute and the perfect little accent for fall I think. I am really loving the little animal accessories that are trendy right now.

A little update on our job status: our current interim position will be ending next week. However we got a call to fill in at another church the following week. It is a bi-vocational position, but anything to keep the money coming in until God calls us where are supposed to be long term. In case you haven't picked up on it, my husband is a minister. We have been in youth ministry for the last 10 years, but this most recent position was as pastor and worship leader. As much as we both love youth ministry, we both have felt God calling us on to other things. However, while hubby is being a pastor right now, we aren't ruling out youth ministry and are always willing to go where God calls us. I appreciate your prayers, it has been a really rough year with two really difficult and complicated situations, but God has seen us through one and we know that He will continue to see us through the rest.

Hope y'all have a wonderful week!

Linking up with Monday Mingle, Visible Monday, Thrifter's Annonymous and YOLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...