Friday, September 21, 2012

Bye Bye Grey Jeans



 


Here is one from the archives! I wore this back in early August for some kind of evening outing. I don't even remember what. ;) These are one of the smaller pairs of jeans from last year, but they are way too big in the waist and won't stay up. It annoys me to no end when I have to keep pulling my pants up every five minutes. And yes, it happens even with a belt. I just don't think my body was made for jeans. This is the last time these were worn before being consigned. Just as a fun little tidbit they were also the first jeans I wore here on the blog - I think it was my second outfit post.

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!

Linking up with Blonde Episodes, Casual Friday, Favorite Frock Friday and All Things Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...