Thursday, October 18, 2012

DIY Dotty Fun





Y'all, I am having a serious thing for print shoes right now. It started with animal print and has expanded into dots. Jill sported a super cute pair of polka dot loafers in a recent post and I fell in love. So cute. However, I do not have much to spend and haven't actually seen any polka dot flats. After my successful mint shoe painting project, I thought it should be easy enough to diy polka dots. I mean how hard can it be, right? So, I grabbed a pair of Tom's knockoffs at Walmart and a white paint pen and went to town. I pretty much eyeballed the dot placement and am pretty happy with the results. They are also surprisingly comfy for such a cheap pair of shoes ($9).

What would you wear polka dot shoes with?

Linking up with DIY Divas Fashion Party and Catch a Glimpse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...