Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Flashback




These are our costumes from last year. Kiddo was Bumblebee. The mask is a toy that we found in the clearance aisle at Walmart and the costume was found at Goodwill. It is a size 7, and so has duct tape hems on the inside, but thankfully it will last him for several years. Which is good because he is wearing it again this year. I am not a huge costume person - they are either too expensive or too hoochie mama. However, since I was helping run our fall festival last year I had to dress up. I decided to be French and leave it at that. What do you think? Do I look sufficiently French? I am happy to say I will not be dressing up this year. I will be wearing normal clothes to take the kiddo to the fall festival at church. I loved seeing everyone's costume ideas across blogland, but it just isn't me. ;)

Will you be dressing up tonight?

On another totally unrelated note, I am getting ready to start a clothing shopping ban from now until mid-December. My reasons and stuff will be in Friday's post. My question is would anyone be interested in doing one together? I was thinking a weekly linky party, shopping our closet challenges, maybe some sort of online clothing swap, closet organization tips, etc. If you have any interest, please let me know in the comments!

Linking up with Transatlantic Blonde, The Pleated Poppy and Rae Gun Wear!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...