Friday, August 12, 2011

Its Not Fall Yet!

tee: walmart, jeans: old navy, shoes: payless




I have a confession to make. I am not ready for fall yet. Gasp! I am not thrilled by all the images of boots and jeans and furs in my fashion mags when it is still 423 degrees outside. And while the temps will drop a bit, it won't actually be anything approaching cool until late October. Now, the funny thing is that by mid February I am more than ready for summer clothing - dresses, sandals, shorts, bare legs, you name it. Hmmm. I am weird.

So, anyway. This outfit is my first jeans outfit in a long while. We have had a lovely little cool spell with thunderstorms and temps in the low 90s. I still think it is insane to feel cool when the thermometer reads 92, but there you have it folks. It has really been so hot this summer that 92 degrees feels like jeans weather. Sad, yes? The necklace and bracelets are both from forever 21 and new. I love the delicate webbed feeling of the necklace. So pretty.

Hope y'all are having a lovely week. We have plans for a lazy weekend. Ahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...