Monday, August 29, 2011

A Skirt/Dress and a Stomach Bug

blouse: ???, skirt & shoes: thrifted, bag: walmart



This dress is actually a skirt. And as you can see, there are pitfalls to a busty girl like myself turning a skirt into a dress. You end up with a mini train. Hmmm. Can't quite decide if that's cute or just weird. Anyway. This is what I wore last night to attend a business meeting at church. My first time getting dressed all weekend. Munchkin got a stomach bug which he very kindly shared with me. It was not a pleasant weekend. That's all I have to say.

2 comments:

  1. It works on you... It doesn't look weird at all.
    Sorry about the bug! I'm sick right now, too. :0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Looks way better than the skirt I attmepted to wear as a dress. The pattern on it was not friendly to my "girls". Great job! I'm featuring you on this weekend's RMRS features post :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...