Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday Thrifting Fun

tunic and bag: thrifted, dress: forever 21, shoes: payless


 Okay, so this skirt/dress wearing challenge is no big deal to me. I've been a skirt girl for most of my life. Even back in high school, I was the odd ball girl in the pretty dress in the middle of the grunge era. Everyone else was in giant baggy jeans and flannel shirts and unwashed hair and I was wearing dresses or skirts. Yep. Totally not fitting in and equally okay with it. In spite of that, I am not enamored with today's look. It just doesn't look as good in the pics as it felt. Eh, tomorrow's another day and another outfit. Isn't that the grand thing about getting dressed? You get to do it over and over again. :)

In other news, I had an incredible thrift store trip this week. My local Savers had their sleeveless tops buy one get two free, and silver tags for $.99. Between those two things I got seven tops, two bags, a pair of shoes, and a necklace for $25. Awesome. Oh, and two of the tops are silk and two others still had the tags on. Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...