Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pattern Mixing, well sort of anyway

tee: target, pants: gifted, shoes: payless




So, these red silk pants are another of the items from my friend's friend. I can't quite decide how I feel about them - I mean they are gorgeous red silk and therefore fabulous for summer. But, they are slightly short and pleated with a ton of extra fabric around my middle that just isn't flattering. I could make them into shorts or try to redo the waist and make them a drawstring with a little less fabric and no pleats. Or I could leave them as is - 80s fab. What do you think?

I missed the EBEW this month. But that is fine with me because pattern mixing isn't really my thing. In fact this is as close as I get. Striped tee with snakeprint shoes and bag. Yep. All adventurous-like aren't I? :)

We are currently experiencing a cold spell! It was only 93 degrees yesterday! Blissful! :) It is weird how cool it felt. I walked out the door and was sure it was only in the 70s until I saw the actual temp. :) Funny how much difference 20 degrees makes. Well, I am off to enjoy the cool. :) Happy Thursday, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is really cute!! I love the bright red pants with the stripes. I don't think it looks too bulky at all!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...