Friday, September 23, 2011

FBFF - Re-Fashion

This week's FBFF is hosted by Elly at Adventures in Refashioning. So, here is my refashioned project.

A necklace, obviously.
Here is the original - $4 on clearance from Sears. I love the color and the weight of the beads, but the style was pretty uncomfortable on the neck.


I love the teardrop anthropologie necklace that has been seen on Kendi and Callandra to name a few. So using that as the inspiration and adding some gold beads and a fabric neck tie, this is what I came up with. Much more comfortable and more of a statement.


with a teal dress for church

with a pink blouse for errands

So, there you have my refashioned necklace. I love it and it's one of a kind. :)
Happy Friday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...