Thursday, September 8, 2011

Summer to Fall!

sweater: gifted, shorts, shoes & bag: thrifted

sometimes all you need is a giant black watch

black purse, snakeskin sandals

It is finally beginning to cool off a bit around here! The mornings are cool and this week the temps have been in the 70's. So nice. So I am breaking out one of my absolute favorite early fall transition looks - a sweater with shorts. The sweater is super soft cotton with 3/4 sleeves so was still comfy in the afternoon and I think the color palette still reads summery. It is just possible that these snakeskin thong sandals might be my favorite shoe purchase of the summer. They were $2 and go with everything. I love how they add a little hint pattern and interest.

What was your favorite/most worn summer purchase?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...