Friday, September 16, 2011

Hair Woes

jacket: walmart, tank, shorts, & shoes: thrifted, bag: ?




Here is black outfit number three. I realize it isn't the most figure flattering silhouette, but I was comfy. I thrifted these shoes fairly recently and I completely love them. They are comfortable, go with everything and are flattering on the leg. Win, win, win. :)

On another note, I seriously need to do something about my hair. It is getting a little out of control. I have very fine, thin hair. Because I don't blow dry and color and heat style it is pretty healthy, but at this point just kind of there. I also end up putting it up a lot. I've been growing it out for a while now and I like it long, but I do need to refresh my layers and probably cut my bangs. Even a ponytail looks more polished and done with bangs. :)  I would also like to go blonder, possibly even really blonde, but the upkeep is a little prohibitive for me. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. A slicked back high ponytail is always pretty and very "in style" right now.

    I cut my hair into a super easy angled bob and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about an angled bob? A little bit longer in the front and shorter in the back? Or a chignon or slicked ponytail always looks chic. Love your shoes by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...