Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Workin' It!

blouse & skirt: thrifted, belt: walmart, heels: payless


snakeskin belt & bag!

Here is my final outfit for the 21DC! I totally loved this look. The blouse is silk and so soft and drapey and comfortable with the perfect black pencil skirt and taupey snakeprint accessories. Love. Totally love. I wore this to church on Sunday and walked out the door without a single piece of jewelry on. No earrings, no necklace, no watch. I take that back. My wedding ring. That's it. And you know what. I love it anyway. I just feel like the colors and textures stand on their own without any additional bling just fine. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...