Monday, April 4, 2011

Purple sheath: Target, Shoes: Cato, Jewelry: dollar store, gifted, & handmade.
Aqua and purple: Love
This is what I wore to church yesterday morning. Got the gorgeous smokey purple sheath from Target on clearance for $6. The cage sandals are new. I got them from Cato and they are fabulous. I adore them. They came out last year but I couldn't find them in my size and have been looking for something similar ever since. Enter me wandering into Cato and discovering, lo and behold they re-released them for this year! And they were in my size. I almost screamed for joy. I say almost because really that would have freaked everyone out, including the Munchkin. So I just did a happy dance in my heart. And promptly bought them and took them home so they could be mine forever and ever, amen. I now have my spring and summer heels for the year. For the first time in a long time I spent full price on both pairs - nude peep-toe high heeled oxfords and these black cage sandals - because I didn't want to miss out on them. Of course, they were only $20 each, but still that is a bit of stretch for me. However, I will be wearing them pretty much exclusively even though I have a million other high heeled shoes, I'm just not feeling them right now. You know how that goes. Anywho, I added aqua jewelry because I am loving the combination of turquoise and purple right now. Thus, when it was time to change for Sunday night I totally amped up the color.
purple top: thrifted, silk skirt: don't remember, flats & belt: Walmart
My magical disappearing foot!
I loved this outfit! The top is super soft and the skirt is silk so it was blissfully comfy. The colors are awesome and the pops of white were just perfect. I can't remember where I got this necklace, but I am loving it right now. It has a really nice weight so it stays put nicely. And the weird white blob on my finger is a gigantic, sparkly white flower ring - it is much prettier in person.

Night, ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is lovely! I like the colors and balance of the shapes. And I'm always looking for an excuse to wear pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! And wow, thanks for following. I am thrilled.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...