Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rebel!

tee & belt: walmart, pants: charlotte russe, keds: ancient

Whatever!!!

So, apparently I felt like teenage rebel from the 50's today. Of course, I really needed red heels and floofy hair to complete the look. What can I say, I never did rebellion very well. Eh. I did like my hot pink belt and my zebra earings. The pink keds were for comfort and the ridiculously perky ponytail was due to unwashed hair. Ick, I know. Sorry.

That's really all I've got for today, folks. Stunning post, huh? Oh well. Tomorrow, I'll be doing the next Jewelry 101 post, so come back for that. :)

Duck and cover, ya'll! (We're under a tornado warning right now! :))

1 comment:

  1. I('m glad you ditched the heels and stayed with the Keds tennies. These look so great on you, hope you break them out a bunch this summer and you should grab a couple more pairs. They are the best little sneaker going! Yea love the outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...