Tuesday, May 10, 2011

EBEW - Floral Confessions

I have a confession to make. I only own three floral pieces of clothing. Two skirts and one dress. Isn't that ridiculous - I had no idea my wardrobe was so lacking. Ooops. This just might call for some shopping. :) I am always up for shopping. But here's the thing, I am not a huge fan of prints. I just don't wear them very often - I know that is enough to get me thrown out of the style blogging world for sure. So, since I prefer to remain true to myself and since today's activities preclude pretty floral dresses and silk skirts - I do have a two year old after all - I am going to wear what I normally would wear. I'll just add my flowery sandals, scarf and jewelry. There, done, and no shopping required.

tee, pants & bag: thrifted, sandals: target, scarf: inherited





 I love these sandals! Aren't they cute? I'll tell you a secret - they are from the girls department at Target. A girls 5 is about the same as a ladies 6 1/2 - and cheaper too. Who can resist hot pink flowers decorating your toes? Obviously not me.

8 comments:

  1. Oh boy if I only had small feet! Those are cute and I especially love the pink and green combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CC! Thank you so much for your most thoughtful comment on my blog. I'm sorry this is so late, but I wanted to let you know how special it was to me. And your feet! Why are they so adorable?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the effort with the floral scarf - and it looks so pretty on you. I can't believe you can wear kid's shoes!
    www.dlynne16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love/am so jealous of your sandals! My giant clown feet are sad that I haven't worn children's shoes since I was 11.

    www.academiasartorial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you did it and look great with no shopping required!! really like the big flower ring, so pretty. i'm lacking in prints too, I so need some girly things..a shopping trip is sooo in order. I'll call ya! lol!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love that most of your outfit for this challenge was thrifted! And those pink shoes are the perfect pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously adore the scarf. I'm a fool for anything multicolored!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that scarf is such a great little bit of floral fun! and your pink sandals are adorable!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...