Wednesday, June 20, 2012

BDIB: Mint & Coral

Can I just say that I am over the moon excited about this BDIB. Mint and Coral are my favorite colors to put together right now.

Here are just a few of my pinterest pins. Oddly enough, mint (or it's big sister teal) and coral keep showing up. 

via
I am utterly totally and completely in love with this outfit. Seriously, y'all. The bag, the shoes, the pants - utter perfection. (I am drooling. Literally drooling.)

via
And this outfit - also super, super cute. I would so wear this. Well, my version would include shorts and flat sandals. But still. Love.

via
This is perhaps more pink than coral, but still, I love the white with the mint and those floral shoes are so pretty. I am not crazy about the bag and bronzey nail polish, but everything else is perfect.

via

And this one, with just the coral and minty accessories. I adore that skirt and the wedges and bracelets are just lovely. (sigh)

So, there you have a few of my inspirations. Aren't they pretty. So, how did I wear coral and mint together?

dress & wedges: target, belt & bag: thrifted


mint bag, bracelet and wedges!
A bright coral sundress with minty accessories! What do you think? Here is another mint and coral outfit!

Linking up with Pretty Shiny Sparkly for Bloggers do it Better as well as my usual Wednesday parties at The Pleated Poppy, Transatlantic Blonde, and A Little Bit of Laquer.

Happy Wednesday, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I love that outfit too especially the bag. And your outfit is great!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...