Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Maxi Skirt and Cute Shoes

tank, skirt & sandals: thrifted


super cool sandals

Happy Thursday, ladies! I actually wore this outfit a week ago while getting ready for our lighting quick trip to St. Louis. (More on that tomorrow). I just threw it on for shopping, laundry and packing and was super comfy all day. Something about a maxi skirt always makes me feel like a princess (even when I haven't shaved my legs). ;) And these sandals? I think I thrifted them for a dollar several years ago. I love them, they are just so unique.

So, I'm linking up with Mini Me Style for her Style to the Max(i). And you can check out some other ways I've styled a floral maxi dress, a black silk maxi dress, and a mint green maxi dress. I am also linking up with Simply Sarah for her Shoe link party. And, since my outfit is thrifted from top to toe, I'll be linking up with Thrifters Annonymous. Whew.

Hope y'all have a great day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...