Friday, June 1, 2012

Cheap and Chic Shoes for Petite Feet

blouse: target, shorts: thrifted, sandals: children's place

sometimes you just want an easy ponytail



super cute sandals from children's place
So, I may have mentioned a time or 300 that I'm kind of a shrimp. A little over 5'2". Not truly tiny, but still pretty short. Well, along with my lack of inches I have small feet. I wear a size 6 to  very occasionally a 7 in ladies shoes. However I have discovered that that is comparable to a size 5 in children's shoes. I discovered these little cuties in A Children's Place while looking for shirts for my kiddo. They were on sale for $10. Awesome. So, if you too have smallish feet and enjoy wearing flat sandals, be sure to check out the kid's shoes. You just might score some awesome deals. ;)

Here are a couple other pairs of cute kids shoes I have and love:



Anybody else wear kid's shoes?

Linking up today with All Things Chic, Blonde Episodes, and Feature Friday Free for All.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...