Monday, June 18, 2012

Inspiration Monday!


It has been a while since I have participated in Inspiration Monday over at Two Birds, but when I saw this pic I knew I had to give it a try. Of course here in the South it is too hot for jackets and jeans so I did a vest and red shorts. Same general idea. Something about black and white and red is so bold and classic (and yet still a little 80's at heart).

tee: walmart, vest, shorts & flats: thrifted

the odd growth over my ear is actually a flower in my hair!


And since it's Monday and we all need some party time on Monday, I'll be linking up with these lovely ladies: Monday Mingle, Visible Monday, and Harper's Happenings.

Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...