Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Of Cobalt Blue and Twelve Year Old Boys

blouse: thrifted, shorts: walmart, sandals: charlotte russe


I love this blouse. I may have mentioned that before. Also, I wore this a couple of weeks ago before the weather got so unbearably hot. Right now even the though of longish sleeves makes me cringe. ;)

In other news, I have realized that I have the movie tastes of a 13 year old boy. Yep. I love fantasy, action adventure and superhero movies. I hate anything Nicholas Sparks, rarely like romantic comedies and chick flicks bore me. I would rather watch Transformers or the Avengers. Or Red. Oh my gosh. If you haven't seen Red with Bruce Willis and Helen Mirren you are missing out. It is crazy hilarious. And fun. A group of retired CIA agents have to go on the run and figure out why they are being eliminated. Also, the girl Bruce's character likes looks an awful lot like Kendi. ;) Have you seen it? Anyone else out there like boy movies better than girl movies?

Linking up with Thrifters Annonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...