Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WIWW: Stripes and Leopard

tee: gap, pants: charlotte russe, wedges: payless


grey with glitter tip mani & rose gold watch

cute and comfy leopard wedges

I'm getting really daring with my print mixing here. Stripes and leopard print. Crazy, I know. ;) I've been eyeing these wedges for a couple of months now, but wasn't willing to buy them full price. They are cute an comfortable, but I just can't plop down $29 for a pair of shoes. Constitutionally incapable of it. They finally went on sale for $11 and I snatched them up. Now they are mine, mwahahah. Yeah, I'm nuts, I know.

Linking up today with the Pleated Poppy, Transatlantic Bonde, Watch out for the Woestmans, and A Little Bit of Laquer. Wednesday's are for partying, y'all!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...