Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Beach Party!

tank & thongs: target, skirt: stein mart



Tonight's activities involved a 'beach party' at church. Needless to say, we live no where near the beach. Our beach party involved the gym, some decorations, and volleyball. I am not normally a fan of flip flops, but for a 'beach party' these were appropriate. Of course, if I were going to an actual beach party I would probably not wear a silk skirt. What I would actually wear isn't really appropriate for church, so this is what you get.

I just can't think of a whole lot else to say tonight, so I'm going to go read a book. A very good book. I'll tell you all about it when I'm finished.

Night, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...