Friday, June 10, 2011

FBFF: Summer Trends

Summer Trends: What are the top 5 Summer trends that you are looking forward to wearing this season? (Can be anything from makeup, shoes, accessories, clothing, etc..)

1. Coral/Salmon colored bottoms. I have seen coral capris on a number of bloggers lately and I really like the look. I just thrifted a pair of salmon shorts that will be part of my 30X30. I would like a pair of more coral colored capris though. I am kind of picky about my shades of coral though - I prefer a pinker rather than orangy coral.

2. Floral Shoes. I would love a pair of floral wedges - they would just go with everything. I haven't seen the perfect pair yet.

3. Stripes. I have fallen in love with stripes. After years of hearing 'no horizontal stripes!', I now own three striped tops and love them. They are actually quite flattering. I am currently looking for a striped t-shirt style or maxi dress. They are just so clean and fresh and classic looking.


4. Bright Colors.  Kind of a carry over from spring - but I am just loving bright, saturated colors right now. I love wearing them alone, mixing them up for a color blocked look, pairing them with neutrals.




5. Flat Sandals. I don't guess this is actually a trend so much as a classic. But one of my favorite parts of summer is sandals season and I love my flat sandals. I have the quite the collection and am looking forward to wearing them. Of course, it will be a month before I get to wear all of them since only 6 pairs made onto my list of 30 items. :)




Be sure to check out all the other FBFFers at Modly Chic!

4 comments:

  1. Think my favourite thing about summer is sandals - the freedom they afford is great - hate having my feet cooped up all winter.

    Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all three pairs of those sandals!! And that bright pink shirt with the white pants. I am definitely more of a summer girl than a winter girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first pair of flat sandals you have shown here. So adorable and the blue color is so fun! - Katy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right-stripes are pretty classic. They give off such a polished look and they can be paired with mostly anything. Oh yeah, I want floral shoes too. I was gonna put them on my Bday wish list that I'm making for my babe but I'm afraid of what he may come home with!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...