Monday, June 6, 2011

Necklace Re-Design and Polka Dots


Remember this necklace? Love the color, love the shape and size of the beads, love the price ($4 on clearance), but it was terribly uncomfortable and just not quite what I wanted design wise. So, I re-made it.


What do you think? Obviously inspired by an anthro necklace. I really like the way it turned out. I have worn it at least four or five times, but this is the first time I've been able to capture it on film.

jacket and dress: rue 21, sandals: ross


I bought this dress shortly before I got pregnant and ended up wearing it and another just like it in pink my entire pregnancy. In fact I was wearing the pink one the day I went to the hospital to have my Munchkin. It is extremely soft, stretchy (obviously), and comfy. Perhaps a little juvenile, but I like it anyway.

I am now on day 2 of my 30 day shred and I HURT!!! Just so you know. I really thought I was in relatively decent shape. Apparently not. I will, however endure. Hopefully. I'll let you know how that goes tomorrow.

If you have kiddos, what were you wearing when you went to the hospital/went into labor?

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE your necklace re-do! seriously, you rocked it out of the park;)

    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. That necklace redesign is amazing! Very, very cool idea. I'll definitely be looking around for some necklaces to transform!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the necklace! You are awesome :) Also love the polka dots!
    jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...