Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 10 - Puppy Tail for the Win

dress & shoes: ?, vest: thrifted

white tail: puppy dog


So, I wore this to take the kiddo to the zoo yesterday. Praise God it was cloudy and cool (cool being 87 degrees instead of 97 degrees). We had a blast. I bought this dress while I was pregnant and it was perfect with leggings, cause once the belly got gigantic-like it was too short to wear as a dress. :) The inspiration for this outfit - blue dress with floaty white vest came from a Lucky mag article from sometime last year I think. I loved the look in the mag and was thrilled to finally be able to re-create it. Also, is it cheating to have worn sneakers to the zoo? Cause I'm sorry, but I like my toes covered when wandering around the zoo. You just never know what you might be stepping in. :)

Happy Thursday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...