|dress: rue 21, shoes: crocs|
|scarf as a necklace|
And, without further ado, here is this week's FBFF. As a side note, we don't really take vacations in the summer. Due to my husband's job, we just don't have time to take trips in the summer. The Munchkin and I will be spending some time visiting my family, but family vacations don't happen until the late fall around here. :)
Now that summer is in full swing here… and vacations are coming up, let’s talk about what you’re packing to take on vacation.
1. When it comes to packing for vacation what’s your mantra? I don't really have one, I guess. I really want to be prepared for everything with as little stuff as possible. I hate overpacking and having too much junk, so I try to keep things pretty streamlined while still having everything we need.
2. What are your must packs? wet wipes, I never leave the house without wet wipes - I have a toddler, books, pony tail holders, cause there is little more annoying than being hot and not being able to put my hair up, more books, toys for the munchkin and his blanket.
3. What are you happy to leave behind? laundry and house cleaning
4. Any packing secrets that help you get everything into one suitcase? Not really, just pack what you need and keep it simple.
5. Beach reading… what are you taking with you to read in the sand? No beach reading for me - I have a three year old, so I can't really take my eyes off of him. Now I will be reading whenever I get the chance - mysteries, romances, paranormal, even some youth fiction, pretty much whatever I can get my hands on. I love books. They make me happy.
Well, there you have it folks, probably the lamest FBFF post ever. Sorry about that. Anyway, if you want to see more answers, check out Modly Chic.